Sunday, August 15, 2010

We're Two Lucky People by Craig Ruhnke



While listening to my personal CD-R copy (the back up copy of the original album that I have) of Sweet Feelings LP last night in my car, I found out that "We're Two Lucky People" by Craig Ruhnke is one the songs from the album that deserves to be heard again and again.

Here is info about the album including its back cover :




Album: Sweet Feelings
Artist: Craig Ruhnke
Label: UA Records
Year Released: 1975
Country: Canada
Produced And Arranged by Craig Ruhnke

Tracks:

I Need My Woman's Love
Sweet Feelin'
Turn The Lights Down Low
We're Two Lucky People
Most Peculiar Way
The Key
Summer Girl
You're The One
My World
Lonely Man
Baby We Can Make It

5 comments:

  1. I used to hear Craig Ruhnke songs when I lived in Manila during the years 1975-76. The radio stations played "You're The One" all the time. When I returned to the USA I was mystified to find that Ruhnke was virtually unknown in America. I sure would like to find a copy of the "Sweet Feelings" album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks Mike B. it's really unfortunate that Craig Ruhnke didn't get thru the mainstream during the 70's. he had only minor hits then. in the Philippines, "I'll Always Love You" is the only song that is associated with him.

    though you did not requested for the song "You're The One", i still posted the song for you on my emv710 YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/A7X0R_Uwjc0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I had not heard it in over 30 years. I still love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find the song that goes
    "I'm a lucky boy,Youare lucky too
    How can there be two,lucky as we?
    Never mind the why's and wherefore's,you're the one I really care for"

    ReplyDelete
  5. to anonymous:
    please try WHY DO I LOVE YOU from the SHOWBOAT Soundtrack. You can preview the song on iTunes. Thanks for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete