Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Think Of You by Susan Cowsill



One of the most elusive songs that I wanted to have for so many years is finally found. "I Think Of You" by Susan Cowsill is one of the songs that I always requested on the radio while I was in college.

Though a "friend" of Susan Cowsill's was kind enough to give me the mp3, I did not stop looking for the single. I give him my sincerest thanks. I hope that one day, I will get Susan Cowsill's autograph on vinyl.

"I Think Of You" by Susan Cowsill is an original composition of Sixto Rodriguez.


45 rpm Single: I Think Of You/The Next Time That I See You
Artist: Susan Cowsill
Label: Warner Bros. Records USA
Year Released: 1977
Country: Philippines

For updates on Susan Cowsill go here: SUSAN COWSILL OFFICIAL SITE

Check this out:

No comments:

Post a Comment