Saturday, August 14, 2010

(I'm Livin' In) The Shadow Of Your Memory by Gary S. Paxton



It was over 10 years ago when I got a copy of the song "(I'm Livin' In) The Shadow Of Your Memory" by Gary Paxton from a burned CD-R that was sold to me by a middleman from SM Las Pinas.

This, however, did not stop me from getting its single. It took me more than 8 years of searching before I finally found one:


45rpm Single: (I'm Livin' In) The Shadow Of Your Memory
Artist: Gary S. Paxton
Label: RCA Records
Year Released: 1973
Country: USA
Produced and Arranged by Danny Davis and Gary S. Paxton

The song appeared at the back cover of the March 1973 issue of BM Music Magazine 3:
(Please click on the images below to make it larger)


 
At the moment, no additional information is found about Gary S. Paxton.

Many thanks to matt65ph for remastering the audio. An expert of the Manila classic hits of the 60's and 70's, matt65ph is on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/matt65ph

No comments:

Post a Comment