Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rainbow Connection by Dana Valery



"Rainbow Connection" is a popular song written by Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher and originally performed by Kermit the Frog (Jim Henson) in The Muppet Movie in 1979.

As far as I am concerned, the version of "Rainbow Connection" by Dana Valery is the best. But, this version was not mentioned in Wikipedia as one of the covers of this song:


About Dana Valery:
Dana Valery (born 1944 in Milan, Italy) (also known as Dana Valery Catalano) is a singer, actress and television performer who started her career in the entertainment industry at the age of 16 in Johannesburg, South Africa where her family had immigrated from Italy in 1952. She has performed on television, radio, Broadway and in live concert performances worldwide, including major cities such as New York, London, Monte Carlo, Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Johannesburg. She is the sister of singer Sergio Franchi.

Another song that I posted earlier is "I Gave You My Love" by Dana Valery:





For more info click on this link: I Gave You My Love

OCTOBER 10, 2010 UPDATE:
To Bongs.11: You are right! "Rainbow Connection" by Dana Valery is released thru Atlantic label in the Philippines but if you noticed the small print, Scotti Brothers is still behind the production of this record:


Thanks Bongs.11!

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a Rainbow Connection 45 vinyl which was released here through the Atlantic label.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Bongs.11, Thanks. Posted on my October 10,2010 update above is the single released in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete