Monday, May 17, 2010

I Need You To Be There by Craig Ruhnke on CD


For me, I am only familiar with Craig Ruhnke for his song "I'll Always Love You". When I got his 2 LPs below, I discovered a lot of good tracks. One of them is the song "I Need You To Be There" which was released on both LPs below:

ALBUM: THE CRAIG RUHNKE BAND
ARTIST: THE CRAIG RUHNKE BAND
LABEL: ALMO MUSIC OF CANADA LTD.
YEAR: 1979



ALBUM: JUST LIKE THE OLD TIMES"
ARTIST: CRAIG RUHNKE
LABEL: SEFEL RECORDS
YEAR: 1982






"I Need You To Be There" by Craig Ruhnke on CD is found on this rare 1991 CRAIG RUHNKE's best of CD "Collection: Volume 1" on Pinnacle Records (RDR-CD-256).






Tracks:
1) Summer Girl
2) Sweet Feelin'
3) You're All That I Need
4) I Need You To Be There
5) Baby Blue
6) Reach Out
7) Give Me The Night-Time
8) Ooo Baby You're Driving Me Crazy
9) Put It In A Love Song
10) Love's A Celebration
11) Summer In The Sun
12) South Sea Island
13) Hold Me Now
14) A Lighthouse In The Storm
15) You're So Beautiful
16) Nancy Jane
17) Keep The Flame
18) You Are My Inspiration
19) Heartache
20) Heartbreaker
21) I Can't Live Without Your Love
22) Good, Good Time (All Summer Long)


All songs performed and produced by Craig Ruhnke

Click on this link for: I'll Always Love You by Craig Ruhnke

No comments:

Post a Comment