Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You And I by John Davidson


ALBUM TITLE : TOUCH ME
ARTIST : JOHN DAVIDSON
1974 20th Century Records

Tracklist :
I AM NOT YOURS, YOU ARE NOT MINE
GONE
THIS TIME IS FOREVER
I'M THE MAN WHO LOVES YOU
I'LL HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN A SONG
ANYTIME THERE'S MUSIC YOU'RE MY SONG
YOU AND I
WILL YOU BE GIVIN' YOUR LOVIN'
WE HAD IT ALL
FUNNY HOW THE LADY RULES MY MIND
TOUCH ME


October 5, 2010 UPDATE: For you Mr. Harry Shannon,the one who co-wrote the song "Funny How The Lady Rules My Mind" by John Davidson from this album:

POSTED FIRST ON YOU TUBE...

4 comments:

  1. Good Lord, I co-wrote "Funny How The Lady Rules My Mind" in 1974. Thanks for the blast from the past, would love to get a file of that song.
    Harry Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Harry,
    Please e-mail me and I will send you the mp3 of the song. Thanks for visiting my site.
    - Ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, Ed! Going to post this tune on my Facebook page. It was the first song of mine ever recorded! I remember being so excited to listen to it on a local radio station that chose to play it from the LP. Tom Bahler wrote the music.

    ReplyDelete